Cancer Fitness Specialist
Rosie is a cancer exercise specialist and is passionate about the power that movement can have on improving our overall health and wellbeing.
Rosie has a BSc in Sport and Exercise Science, and a MSc in Physical Activity, Nutrition and Public Health. Rosie has over 10 years experience working on a range of community-based programmes that aim to support people with a range of health conditions to be more active in a way that is right for them.
Rosie has a particular interest in behaviour change (why we do the things we do, how we make changes to our lifestyle habits, and how we stick to them!) and in the world of cancer exercise (prehabilitation and rehabilitation).
Education, Qualifications, and Training:
- Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation
- Level 3 Diploma GP Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Diploma Sports Massage Therapy
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science
- MSc Physical Activity, Nutrition and Public Health